Friday 27 March 2015

Last week of March

Yesterday we had the music night. Laura, Ciara, Michaela, Emma and I were performing our TY Band, and Michaela and I were given a slot at the last moment. I was also helping backstage with Michaela and Aislinn and some of the fifth years. We spent the whole day down in the hall setting the equipment and the chairs, and going through rehearsals.

I arrived at seven and went backstage to get everything organised. The clock struck 7:30,and we were off. The night flew by, and all the performances were great. My favourite was the choir who went last, as we had been practicing our piece since the beginning of the year and were very proud to perform it. Everyone enjoyed it loads and we had a really great time. I can't wait for next year!



St Wolstan's Choir performing at Wesley

This morning we had our first hip hop class. Our class Belle were split up, so we were doing it with class Aurora. I really didn't know what to expect beforehand, but ended up having a great time. We are working on a routine to perform at TY Night, and it's going really well.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.